Monday, February 18, 2013

Moodboard Monday: Cozy

It's winter. It's cold, dreary, and endless, at least it is in Utah and D.C.! We decided to take all the gloominess of the cold and choose items that we believe would cheer us up. We're a family of blanket lovers which is apparent in the fact we all choose a blanket item of our own personal taste. We hope you are enjoying this wintery weather and if you are lucky to have any of these items- we're jealous!

Cozy


Megh's picks: Fuzzy socksBaby blankets, Coconut Hot Chocolate (recipe here)

2 comments:

  1. Jenny. What is up with you and this Candle? I want to be sold on the idea. But I don't know what is so cool about it. Tell me!! Tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha. Pretty jar. Smells DELICIOUS. Anthro. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete