Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We're Obsessed... JT's "Mirrors"

We have a sister's group text, mostly pertaining to our blog, but sometimes we message random thoughts, jokes, pictures, etc. One day I texted Megh and Lizzie telling them how I was completely, 100%, wholeheartedly obsessed with the new Justin Timberlake single, "Mirrors." After they both looked it up it was a unanimous favorite. We thought we'd share it with you to continue the obsession. We're all really looking forward to the rest of the album!


A few other current faves:

Jenny: Rihanna's Stay, Delta Spirit Yamaha, Ra Ra Riot When I Dream
Lizzie: Taylor Swift We Are Never Getting Back Together & Stay, Stay, Stay
Meghan: WALK THE MOON Tightrope, Lumineers Ho Hey



2 comments:

  1. I have to say Lumineers would be my pick. I can't stand that Taylor Swift song....yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge T-Swift fan myself, but that Lumineers song really does make me sing along every time!

      Delete